In the eyes of the world, beauty strikes the first. As human psychology human runs after every aspect of beauty as comparing with anything like beauty of female, cars, clothes, home, etc. Even every part of our body we want it to be beautiful and clean and hair is the best part of a recognizing the personality of a person. Somebody having damp hairs, oily hairs, some body having scalp problems but we can get rid off oil from our scalp. It’s not easy to be get it cleared but it’s not impossible. There are many ways to feel your scalp. A most common misconception about oily hair is that it is caused by oily scalp. The exact totally opposite is true. A dry scalp causes the oil glands in the scalp to produce more oil, and once on your scalp, this excess oil transfers to your hair itself. Therefore, to treat oily hairs, one of the best things is focus on the dry scalp. Here are some hints and tips
1) Use mild shampoo for oily hair, shampoo for dry scalp, baby shampoo
2) Dry scalp is the main cause of unhealthy hair. Diet plays vital role in your overall beauty. You must avoid oily food.
3) Most of the time oil removal methods can result in too much drying, the ends of hair and it looks so awkward. It looks so dry and if we use conditioner then the hair at scalp looks so oily in hours. Experts say apply shampoo at scalp and massage it thoroughly and apply conditioner at ends of your hair. Moreover, the scalp remarks and oil removing products are only designed to be applied to scalp only, but we people just pour on our head and use like shampoo and that’s what we do the things wrong. One should brush hair thoroughly and massage it properly, this will help in circulation to scalp and will be beneficial for regulating the cells and moisturized.
4) One can use ancient Indian multani mitti , mix 3 tablespoon of multani mitti or fuller’s earth with and egg,1 tablespoon lemon juice,!/2 pint of beer, 2 table spoon of amla, reetha, shikakai powder, stir it all and keep it for 45 minutes and then wash your hair with this mixture and at the end use the conditioner. Then you will notice your healthy scalp or you will feel the difference.
5) One should massage the hair once a week with aromatherapy oil. Always use lukewarm or cool water to wash your hair, as hot water can increase oiliness in scalp. Straight up some strands of your hair, if they are sweak then oil has been removed.
6) Drinking water is good for your skin and scalp too and it helps in purifying the skin. Everything is in our hands, the way we deal with our basic needs the same way we get it, so one must take care of all things which makes us feel good and feel confident about our looks, hair, and work.