How to Choose Concealer
The Concealer is used to conceal skin imperfections such as blemishes, under-eye circles, spider vein, dark spot, pimples, scars and birth marks, in order to make the skin look flawless. Concealer is usually denser than foundation and available in creamy liquid, stick, creams and with matte finish. It can also be used to conceal the ruddy area and freckles on face. It is very important to make right choice of the concealer, because the wrong shade can over-emphasize the spot that are covered up, making them even more prominent.
You can find concealer available in the form of stick, cream and tube. As very purpose of concealer is to help you hide dark spot and unwanted scar on the face so it is recommended that you should use one shade lighter of concealer than foundation.
1) The liquid concealer- those who have dry skin should choose liquid concealer. The liquid concealers also help to camouflage larger areas such as the dark circle around your eyes.
2) Solid Concealer-Though the liquid concealer is considered as best foundation but the solid concealer is considered better when it is time to hide certain problem area such as pimples, scars and bruises.
3) Stick Concealer-The stick concealer is said to provide directlty on-the-spot application. The stick concealer is recommended for best coverage but when it is question of the minimum coverage liquid concealer could also be used.
1) You should choose the makeup concealer that is not only lightweight but at the same time creamy also.
2) You should go for the concealer that is water-resistant and fragrance-free.
3) Consider concealer that is one to two shades lighter than your skin tone. Remember that the idea is to make the darker spot blend into your complexion.2
4) Select a concealer most appropriate for area you wish to cover. A creamier version is recommended for delicate under-eye area, while a drier formula is better suited to other facial skin.
5) Test variations of a yellow-based concealer, since white, green and pink concealer can leave you with colored rather than concealed imperfection.
1) Consider concealer that is one to two shades lighter than your skin tone. Remember that the idea is to make darker spot blend into your complexion.
2) Look for a concealer that is rich in moisturizer and vitamins. The purpose of these items is to make the skin look flawless. They prepare canvas of your skin for your remaining make-up, so choose a quality product for that area. Consider water-resistant concealer so that tear, rain, or any type of water to which you are exposed won’t wash it away.
3) Select concealer most appropriate for the area you wish to cover. A creamier version is recommended for delicate under-eye area, while drier formula is better suited to other facial skin.
4) Test variations of yellow-based concealer, since white, green and pink concealer can leave you with colored rather than concealed imperfection.
5) You will find that you need different concealer for different seasons of the year. Skins tend to dry out more in the winter because of artificial heat, so you may need a moisturizing product. In the summer, skin hold more color so your concealer may need to go shade darker than normal.