Blush Makeup Tips & Tricks
1) Firstly, you have to put your index and the middle finger holding them straight up or vertically against side or against the wall of your nose. Now begin to apply blusher from near the edge of the outer finger and go up to the temple.
2) Second tip that you should do, just incase you have wide and large face whether it is square, oval or round in shape, sweep the blusher on your cheekbones. Make sure that you don’t sweep the brush up towards your ears.
3) The third suggestion that you have to dab blusher however use only a small amount of it on each earlobe. It will surely add amazing glow to your face. Especially if you decide to pull up your hair at back in a ponytail or some hair style or even if you have short hair such that earlobes will be seen.
4) Finally the fourth and the last tip is do not forget and miss out to add touch of the blusher on your chin and forehead to give yourself the naturally glowing look with your entire face done up beautifully.
Here are some more tips
1) For that amazing blush on your face and to glow with right blush color you have to choose the right blush color. Remember it will always help if you avoid blush of those color especially that are too bright or too dark for your skin.
2) You should always clean blush brushes with baby wipes. Because any kind of carelessness in keeping brushes cleans, could lead to gathering and transfer of bacteria to your skin.
3) If you want to wear that good look then you can dab a little shimmer blush on the highest point of your cheekbone near the eyes.
4) While using powder blush make sure that you always sweep it in one direction. Going over and over, around and around can cause streaks and can hurt your blush brush.
5) While using gel blush, dab a dot on the apple of your cheek and two smaller dots graduating up the cheekbone. Then blend the dot together up to the hairline.
6) Dusky pink blush could warm up any face wearing tired look.
7) For a healthy suntan you can put little bronzer powder on the forehead, chin and nose.
8) You can dilute a dark or bight cream blush instantly by mixing it with the little concealer.
9) Brown blush is great for toning down color of blush.
10) First apply the foundation, eye color & lipstick and make sure that blush is your last makeup step.
11) It is the shape of your face, which could be oval, long, heart, round or square that helps you determine where it is best to apply the blush.
12) Never apply blush color above your cheekbones area because that will make your eye look puffy.
13) In daytime if the blushes appear to be darker than the natural blush colors then you should tone it down by dusting some translucent powder over it. However this could be suitable for evening make up.