Acne is a common inflammatory skin problem that mainly affects the face, neck, chest and upper back. It is caused by interaction between Hormones, bacteria sebaceous glands in the skin. Symptoms show as pimples, lesions filled with pus. Acne is traditionally thought to develop at Puberty but many women have acne throughout life or it may develop in adulthood. It can develop pre-menstrual. This is possible caused by changing the hormone levels.
Treatment of the acne depends on severity. Mild cases may be eased by washing face with gentle toilet soap or by drying agents such as benzyl peroxide. Severe acne may need oral treatment with antibiotics as tetracycline or hormone therapy such as dinette, which also acts as a contraceptive.
àAcne is term for plugged pores, pimple, and even deeper lumps that occur on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. No one factor causes of acne. As physicians understand this problem, acne happen when oil glands come to life around puberty, when these gland are stimulated by male hormones that are produced in the adrenal glands of both boy and girl.
àAcne is characterized by the presence of blackhead, pimple, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars. There are more than half a dozen forms of acne. All of them are connected with the sebaceous gland. The most common form of acne is blackhead. The areas chiefly affected are the forehead, temples, cheek, chin, the chest and back. In rare cases, almost entire body may be covered with blackheads with extensive scarring.
Artificial Methods - Using Medications And Creams
There are number of medications, creams and acne blemish treatment that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scar. When choosing acne scar treatment, you need to consider severity of the acne scars, type of acne scars you have and type of skin you have. It is best to talk to a beautician who can advise you on best type of treatment for your acne scar and skin.
Mild scars can often be successfully treated with bleaching cream that is bought over the counter. It will usually take 5-6 weeks before there is any improvement. If these creams do not work, doctor can prescribe stronger cream, which is used in conjunction with retinoid cream. The retinoid cream will also help prevent acne.
Tips for acne treatment:
· Fresh air and sunshine is beneficial for healthy skin because air and sunshine gives vitamin D to your skin
· Too much Stress and anxiety is also a reason of acne.
· Blackheads and whiteheads are filled with bacteria. So the prevention is essential and very important because it they can cause of serious acne problem
· Drink 8-10 glass of water daily. Use of less water can be a reason of dehydration and it can block your pores and acne. Eat raw fruits and vegetables.
· If you have acne problem try to make your skin clean and wash your face twice in a day.
· Avoid sugar and fried.
· Use natural and herbal products for your skin.